Sunday, July 16, 2017

Look 128


My Look

SKIN: CURELESS [+] | morphine |
EYES: .offbeat.|  romantic moon eyes - 1 | @The Crystal Heart |
HAIR (w/ears!): ^.^Ayashi^.^ | Riya - fatpack | @HairFair |
BROWS: [okkbye] | adumbrate brows - hud |
LASHES: [okkbye]  | lithe lashes - hud  |
EYELINER AND BLUSH: Wednesday [+] | Korean Me Up - rare | @project7 |
LIPS + LIP DECOR: :Moon Amore:| kinky lips accessory |
WHISKERS: Tamagosenbei | wavy white whiskers |
STOCKINGS + TAIL: {aii}  |
KATANA + OUTFIT: hazy | natsumi look - 11 | @okinawa summer fest  |
COLLAR + MAGIC BALL: *Tentacio* | @The Crystal Heart |

Believe it or not, I actually do not blog for hazy - I'm just a huge sucker for their gacha outfits, apparently, and this lil beauty is no different, available right now at the Okinawa summer fest! This anime-inspired hair by Ayashi seems made for the outfit, and you can get this cute hair over at Hair Fair. For some reason I felt like putting myself in a dreary landscape in this pastel outfit, and I quite liked the end result. I was also using Black Dragon for the first time, which was quite an experience. I hope to experiment more with its features for upcoming blog posts ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment