Monday, July 3, 2017

Look 121


My Look

SKIN: HIME*DREAM | Kanako skin - pale | @SaNaRae |
EYES: SU!| phantom eyes (hud) |
HAIR: sintiklia | celine - color and pastel roots | @Hair Fair |
LASHES: [okkbye]  | lithe lashes - hud  |
EYELINER AND BLUSH: Wednesday [+] | Korean Me Up - rare | @project7 |
COLLAR: {{konpeitou}}  | 3 lady collar - rose moon gacha | @The Crystal Heart |
GLOVES: katat0nik | ruffle skeleton gloves - bento |
TIGHTS: Milk Motion | fishnet - maitreya appliers |
WHISKERS: Tamagosenbei | curled whisker black - rare | @gacha guardians |
HAT, CAT, and SPELL BOOK: Yokai | cat's magic gacha | @gacha guardians |
DRESS: ALTAIR* | magica gown - kriemhild | @The Crystal Heart |
PARTICLES: *CC* | Girl Power set | @The Crystal Heart |

I love this dress so much! Though I will admit that on low graphics I thought it looked like it was covered with lint, which was perplexing and not the kind of realism I'd expect from second life, loll. And then when I turned my graphics up to take pictures I realized nope, that's not lint -- it's glitter! How clever is that? This is also my first sintiklia hair ever (though I put them on my sims all the time) and I have to say I'm in love with how sleek the textures look in-world. Goooood stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment