Sunday, May 21, 2017

Look 105


My Look

SKIN : more more. | hayun - milk (for 6doo bento head - shown on HUCI-01) |
HAIR: AMITOMO | joining you gatch - 1 rare |
EYES:  catwa mesh eyes |
OUTFIT: .offbeat.| wee woo! limited gatcha - knit suit + no lace c |

My Room

BUILD: by L2 Studio (Alameda Street House) |
RUG: by Atelier Visconti |
WIRE SHELF, TABLE, FLOOR CUSHION, HEATER, YAKISOBA: all by Soy. |
FILM CANISTERS, GAME CONTROLLERS, FILE BOXES: all by *second spaces* |
PAINTINGS, CLOSET SHELF, FLOOR CLUTTER, CHAIR: all by :HAIKEI: (various gatchas) |
DECOVINES: by LAGOM |
STACKED BLANKETS: by {vespertine} |
TELEVISION: by hive | @Rewind |
SPANIEL: Jian | splendid spaniels 11 - ruby wanderer |

I finally have land again, which means a lot of fun decorating my new house and blowing lindens on decor/furnishings. Lots and lots of lindens. But I love how the new place is coming together, so - worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment