Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Look 99


My Look

SKIN: .tsg. | vita - x tone (omega applier - shown on 'Catya' by Catwa) |
EYES: tsg.  | Luminate - dark brown |
HAIR: Exile | The Green Light - wildcards | C88 |
LIPS: tsg. | spring lips - pink (group gift) |
BLUSH: The Horror! | borealis highlighter | The Seasons Story |
TATTOO BLUSH: [twc] | shy lover |
COLLAR: Caboodle | kitsune tsuki collar - pink | The Epiphany |
SHOES: REIGN | Ribbon heels |
EAR: ALTAIR*| fluffy ears (group gift) |
BRALETTE: {le fil casse} | brigitte - seafoam | The Epiphany |
GARTER + PANTY: {le fil casse} | brigitte double garter - hud (rare) | The Epiphany |
BACKDROP: Rama | selfie_Rama - Wedding Apartment |
POSE: Imeka 

Mooooore of the Epiphany haul! I got lucky with some rares - I got this brigitte double garter by accident when I thought I was buying a demo. Sometimes you lose some, but sometimes you win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment