Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Look 96




My Look

SKIN: .tsg. | vita - x tone (omega applier - shown on 'Catya' by Catwa) |
EYES: tsg.  | Luminate - honey |
EARS: Mandala | Steking ears |
HAIR: Wasabi Pills | Thyra - solar pack |
LIPS: tsg. | spring lips - pink (group gift) |
BLUSH 1: [okkbye] | the button nose - tintable (catwa applier - shown on 'Catya') |
BLUSH 2: The Horror! | borealis highlighter | The Seasons Story |
HEADBAND: LaGyo | Catty Headband - hud |
GLOVES: =zenith= | cosy long gloves - hud |
COLLAR: Caboodle | kitsune tsuki collar - pink | The Epiphany |
SOCKS: Caboodle | kitsune tsuki socks - white | The Epiphany |
TOP: Caboodle | kitsune tsuki top - pink | The Epiphany |
SKIRT: Caboodle | kitsune tsuki skirt - pink | The Epiphany |
BACKDROP: Rama | selfie_Rama - k-bar |
POSES: Kirin | cutie pie pose pack | kustom9 |

Epiphany has been jammed, and for good reason -- I haven't seen this many addictive gatchas in one place in a long time. I'm not really a 'full set' collector, I just like to get a good sampling of things and see how I can mix them together.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ That said, I somehow got a lot of good matching pieces this time around, including this skirt, top, collar, and socks from Caboodle, who are fast becoming one of my favorite creators. So looking forward to what the come out with next! (ノ≧ڡ≦)


No comments:

Post a Comment