Thursday, April 13, 2017

Look 93





(clik for hi-rez)


My Look:
SKIN: .tsg. | vita - x tone (omega applier - shown on 'Catya' by Catwa) |
EYES: tsg.  | Luminate - dark brown |
EARS: Mandala | Steking ears |
HAIR: Doe: | Cole - candy hud | SaNaRae |
HEADPIECE: Les Sucreries De Fairy | my cute cat - rainbow | SaNaRae |
LIPS: tsg. | spring lips - pink (group gift) |
BLUSH 1: [okkbye] | the button nose - tintable (catwa applier - shown on 'Catya') |
BLUSH 2: The Horror! | borealis highlighter | The Seasons Story |
NAILS: [PiAD] | girly nail - B (maitreya applier) | The Seasons Story |
NECKLACE: Noodles | penelope necklace - gold |
SHOES: REIGN | spring tassel wedges | C88 |
OUTFIT: Caboodle | Lea shorts and top - yellow | C88 |

I finally upgraded to a bento catwa head and I gotta say I'm in looooove! It looks so adorable with Sugar Garden skins that I've pretty much decided to go back to a full-on kawaii look while wearing it. I also changed my shape to be more petite and curvy. So many of the outfits at the new round of collabor88 work perfectly for the aesthetic I'm going for, I honestly couldn't be more pleased! My wallet, on the other hand.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment