Sunday, August 7, 2016

Look 87


 




((clik for hi-rez))

Lots of great events across the grid, as usual, and so many things to choose from that it's hard to make a stinkin' decision at times. I checked out loads of things at the Mesh Body Addicts event, and while I was sorely tempted by many new products, I decided to stick with my Maitreya Lara body and Catwa Jessica head for the time being -- however, I have definitely added a bunch of stuff to my on-going 'wish list.' It's getting LONG, agh. 

My Look:
SKIN: Enfer Sombre* | Susie - Porcelain (catwa applier) |
EYES: The Sugar Garden | Luminate - aquamarine |
FRECKLES: Imeka | (catwa applier) |
HAIR: Little Bones | Nika - Lights Pack  | @fameshed |
NECKLACE: LpOca | Cross | Dolarbie$!!
ARM STRAPS: Katat0nik | Arm Straps - Color Change |
GLASSES: ZOOM | Lissa glasses - Color Change | @fameshed
TATTOO: Datum | Flickers [maitreya] | Dollarbie$!!
NAILS: Sparkle Bunny | Glitter Star Polish [maitreya] | Dollarbie$!!
TOP: Candydoll | Ashlynn Top - Lavender [maitreya] | @Uber |
SKIRT: Moon Elixir | Angelic Skirt - Mint [maitreya] | @MBA |
SHOES: KC | Zany Plateau - Color Change [maitreya] |


Poses all by Imeka

No comments:

Post a Comment