Friday, December 13, 2013

Look 84: A River So Long









Pastels in winter? Why not, I say. The fading sunlight is actually a perfect accompaniment to blushy pink and frosty mint tones -  a palette I used to inspire both my outdoor setting and my outfit. I picked up quite a few items featured here from Collabor88: the flared coat by The Secret Store, the fluffy lambs by MishMish, hat by Milk Motion, and poses by Imeka. The pink skates are also by The Secret Store, the pink hair is by Clawtooth, and both can be found at the Arcade event. I don't even want to tell you how many lindens I spent to finally get the pink skates! :)

My Look:
SKIN: The Sugar Garden | Luna - X Tone |
EYES: The Sugar Garden | Luminate - Pink |
HAIR: Clawtooth | Closer - Pink and Pretty | @ The Arcade |
LIPS: The Sugar Garden | Sweet Luna Lipsgloss - Twizzler |
BLUSH & Freckles | Sugar Heart | Sweetheart Speckles + Crush Blush |
COLLAR: Tram | Scallop Collar - Texture Change |
HAT: Milk Motion | Faux Fur Hat - Beige Deer | @ Dec C88 |
MITTENS: Pixel Mode | Suede Mittens - Pink |
TIGHTS: Cannibelle | Toile de Jouy Tights - Beige |
CAPE: May's Soul | Forest Cape - Deer | @ 25L Holiday Bazaar |
SKATES: The Secret Store | Candy Polka | @ The Arcade |
COAT: The Secret Store | Sarah Dress Coat - Mint | @ Dec C88 |
POSE 1: Imeka | "Katie" Set | @ Dec C88 |
POSE 2 & 3: Imeka | "Reika" Set |  @ Dec C88 |

My Room:
FROZEN POND: E-Brink |
BUSHES: Two Moon Gardens |
TREE: Thus Magic |
SHEEP: Mish Mish | @ Dec C88 |

No comments:

Post a Comment